Friday, March 18, 2011

Vacation--The Ultimate End for a Healthy Body

There is nothing like vacation to ruin your health.

Not only is it full of more unhealthy food than normally consumed, but sitting in a car for several days in a row certainly doesn't help.  My choice to sleep in late every morning instead of getting up to run isn't providing anything.  The few added drinks does no good either.

I sit in California on the beach, jealously spotting lots of long, lean (and very tan) legs and I cover my own wiggly white legs with an extra towel.  It does no good.  My self confidence is completely shot.

Too bad there isn't enough sun to at least give me a little color.  Perhaps then I could at least pretend I belong here.

4 comments:

  1. Hey lady, just remember that tans are nothing more than unhealthy, damaged skin cells. Also, women need fat reserves in their thighs and stomachs to promote a healthy heart and reproductive system. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thank you for the encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no i hate feeling self conscious on holiday, i hope you still enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I still did enjoy it! It just involved being a little more covered up :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!