Friday, March 18, 2011

Follow Friday Fill-in

I've decided to participate in another blog hop this week--since they're so much fun!  This one is from FeelinBeachie and is a fill-in-the-blank.


This week’s statements:

1. I have got to be the worst _____ in the world

2. Although for the most part I love it, sometimes I wish I could just get rid of my_____

3. The best thing about where I live is ________

4. Aside from a new house, car or big vacation, the first luxury I would buy myself if I won the lottery is __________


My Answer's
1.  I have got to be the worst listener in the world.  I interrupt, I put in my own two cents constantly.. I really need to learn how to listen better.


2.  Although for the most part I love it, sometimes I wish I could just get rid of my computer.  I spend so much time researching things when I could actually be doing something.  Facebook, twitter, and everything else takes up too much time.


3.  The best thing about where I live is I can walk everywhere.  I love not needing a car.  Everywhere I need to go is either within walking distance or just a quick trip on the free bus.


4.  Aside from a new house, car or big vacation, the first luxury I would buy myself if I won the lottery is everything I could possibly want to create decor for my house.  There's so much I want to do with my home, but I  never have the funds.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining my friday hop! I am following you back... i need some help with my listening skills too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!