Monday, March 21, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

I cannot believe it's Monday already!  I did make it home late last night and now it's time for the real world again.


Here's Meet Me on Monday from Never Growing Old.  It's short and sweet since I'm running out the door for classes.


1.  What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
2.  Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
3.  How many siblings do you have?
4.  Were you named after anyone?
5.  Coke or Pepsi?


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1.  I actually don't have a piece of jewelry that I wear all the time.  I do wear earrings more than any other kind of jewelry though.


2.  Twirl.  It just makes a mess if you cut it and it's not quite as fun.


3.  Hooray!  A weird answer!  I have two sisters and four brothers.  My parents really liked kids :)


4.  Not my first name, but my middle name was after my mom's best friend.


5.  I am not a soda drinker, so I can't really answer this one for my current lifestyle.  In my soda drinking days though, it would have been Coke.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Pepsi girl. Being named after your Mum's best friend must've be the in thing. One of my sisters middle name was after Mums bestie at the time.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!