Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Four Fill-In

I'm continuing to participate in the Friday Four Fill-in blog hop from Feelin' Beachie.  I must say, there is something fun about fill in the blank activities.  It must be my love for school :-P


This week’s statements:

1) I can’t help it, but every time I see a baby I smile.  Unless they're screaming bloody murder, babies are just so adorable!  I always think I want one when I see them all over the co-op.

2) Every time I smell oatmeal cookie soap I am immediately transported back to my childhood.  I don't know why this is, but it's a pretty distinct smell.  I found the same soap at the co-op a few weeks ago and was so excited!  It completely transported me back to being a little kid.

3) When I was little I wanted to be a mommy.  All of my play revolved around keeping house, baking stuff and taking care of sick children.  

4) If I had to eat only one meal for the rest of my life it would be Pad Thai.  It is my absolute favorite dish.  When we were in California we went to this little take out Thai restaurant and I had THE BEST Pad Thai I've ever eaten.  Yuum.





6 comments:

  1. Hopping over from the Beach. Babies make me smile, too--especially my grandbabies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never smelled oatmeal cookie soap - sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Oatmeal soap does smell so good, we have a gal here that sells home made soap at the Farmers Market in the Summer, now I can't wait for that! I just wanted to let you know that I passed along the Incredibly Sweet Blogger award to you and linked to your blog today. Hope you are having a fantastic weekend! http://couponqueensthrone.blogspot.com/2011/03/yup-its-all-about-meagain.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you are doing the Friday Fill-in. Its a great way to get to know more about you.
    I agree that babies are adorable when smiling and cooing. When they are screaming, not so special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never smelled Oatmeal Cookie soap - but I LOVE Oatmeal Cookies, I'm sure I'd love the soap too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I feel like I need to send out some soap to everyone so they can try it out! :). Try Sappo Hill Oatmeal Soap with fragrance if you can find it. That smells as close to the Oatmeal Cookie soap as I can find.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!