Monday, March 14, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

Since I'm currently writing at a local Starbucks (how typical, right?) due to the hotel not having internet, this will be a short and sweet "Meet Me on Monday" post.  Go check it out for yourself at NeverGrowingOld.


1.  Do you have a fireplace in your home?
2.  Can you drive a stick shift?
3.  How many computers are in your home?
4.  Are your taxes done yet?  Do you do them yourself?
5.  What is your favorite meal of the day?


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1.  Unfortunately, I don't.  But when I was growing up we had a wood stove, which was really awesome.  Christmas was an interesting time for us little ones, since we wanted to hang the stockings on it.


http://www.minersdelightinn.com/History.htm


2.  Darn right I can!  At 16 I was driving our old Honda Civic across the state to visit some friends.  It definitely helps to know, since Erik's car is a manual.




3.  This is an embarrassing answer, but I will have it noted that I own one MacBook.  However, Erik owns an iMac, a MacBookPro and an iPad.  We are an Apple household



4.  My taxes have been done for a little over a month.  Since I don't have to pay taxes (poor college student and all) I like to get them done quickly.  And I do prepare them myself, since TurboTax works so well when your taxes are simple.

http://www.bryanprindiville.com/2007/02/19/4x4-taxes/

5.  I love dinner.  I like to make pretty meals as often as I can and dinner is usually the only time I get to do that due to class schedules


2 comments:

  1. Just dropped in from MMOM. I love this linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am visiting from meet me on Monday
    I have a fireplace and I love it. Although I am a CPA I don’t do my taxes, but I do friends and family’s returns
    I host a weekly “fill in” blog hop – every Friday…. If you can, please check it out… http://wwwfeelingbeachie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!