Sunday, April 29, 2012

New Meetings

On Thursday, Erik had a work party so I got the opportunity to meet most of the people he works with on a daily basis.  I get really nervous about meeting new people (especially when it's a lot of them) so I kind of obsessed about what I was going to wear.  Here's what I chose.





Coral seems to be my color of choice lately.  It's so bright and happy.  






This was the first time I pulled out a scarf here.  It's a little difficult to figure out how to pull that off but I'm easily chilled so I figured since it was the evening it would work.  If you've got something sleeveless on, it helps balance things out.  Plus this was a lightweight scarf.



The party turned out well, just hopefully everyone doesn't think I'm weird.  With my nervousness, the weirdness can really come out.



2 comments:

  1. EMBRACE YOUR WEIRD. :D

    You're rockin' those aviators, girl. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Embracing my weird is so hard, but I'm trying :).

      And thank you so much!

      Delete

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!