Monday, April 23, 2012

Meet Me on Monday #64


Here's the weekly Meet Me on Monday quiz I like to do every week, hosted by Never Growing Old.

Questions:
                          1.  I keep putting off _________
2.  What is your current weather?
3.  What is the nicest room in your house? 
4.  What jewelry do you never take off?
5.  Do you eat a snack before bed?

1.  I keep putting off writing my final literary analysis.  This class has been such a bore and I've been frustrated with not being taught.  Sometimes it feels like when you're taking an online class, the professors just ignore you.

2.  My current weather is rainy and windy.  It's been like this for two straight days, and thankfully it stopped long enough so we could work on doing trail restoration for the first half of yesterday.

3.  The nicest room in my house is the office.  So this is incredible to be saying, but it's the only part of my home that looks like it "matches."  Things are painted, I'm getting it all organized.. it just has a more complete look than anywhere else right now.

4.  I never take off my engagement and wedding rings.  Although, yesterday when we were working I decided to leave my engagement ring home just so nothing would happen to it.

5.  I try not to eat a snack before bed.  I used to be really bad about it, but since moving, our schedule is much more stable and I tend to not end up snacking so easily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!