A lot of bloggers like to sum up their weeks, posting pictures or links or just writing about the random little bits that wouldn't make up an entire post on their own but work well together. I've been calling these posts a "Week in Review" but I don't like that very much for whatever reason. So I'm changing it, because that's what you do when you don't like something and you can do something about it.
Welcome to "Best of the Best"
I don't necessarily like that 100% either, but I'll keep thinking on it.
If you'll remember last week's "Week in Review" I was looking for suggestions to create a better looking collage. I found FotoFlexor, and it did exactly what I wanted it to. Yay!
1. Last Saturday, Erik and I went to the mall to look around a bit and we found a froyo place. Mmm. I hadn't been to one since leaving our little town in Idaho and kind of missed it.
2. Look at this adorable beer! I almost bought it for the bottle.
3. Sunday was our six months of marriage-- "semiversary" --so we pulled out a little cheese, chocolate, crackers, wine, etc.
4. So I pulled this thing out of the dumpster the other day. I simply could not leave it behind when I was throwing out my trash. It definitely needs some work, but I think it would make a really good shelf for the entryway.
5. I'm back at pretty labeling everything I own again. This jar in particular is now holding laundry detergent. For those of you who don't know, I went through a phase of relabeling everything I could with pretty paper.
6. My last big project for the personal finance and management class I took this semester was creating a filing system for all your financial and personal documents. I think everyone should take a personal finance class because the information is so useful.
7. Chobani was on sale at the grocery store this week. It's another little thing that I haven't had since before we moved (mostly due to cost) so I picked one up for a treat. I never had the pomegranate flavor before and it was delightful!
8. I'm in love with iced tea and this glassware. We picked up the liter bottle at the thrift store right after we moved, just because it looked so awesome and could work for a lot of things. The glasses were also thrift store finds but from years ago. I just realized this week how adorable they are.
9. You've seen this grocery bag already, but I cannot tell you how excited I am to have it. I use it all the time.
I hope you have such a delightful weekend!