Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Time to get out those pots

Since I've been donning my gardening gloves, I wanted to share a few sites that I've found helpful for my container garden.  I know there are a lot of people who don't have the pleasure of a garden plot in their backyard (or a backyard at all) so containers are a great remedy.

Garden guides has this great little two page guide with tidbits of info on what containers to use, what size pot for which plant, etc.  Very useful!

Urban Gardens, a great blog I've been following for a while, has some wonderful ideas on how to garden in any area of your outdoors.  I love looking at all the crazy containers you can grow stuff in--it always sparks my imagination.

And finally, Gardening in Small Spaces is a great website full of information on how to garden in containers as well as everything that goes along with it.  This includes caring for your pots, what to do when winter settles in, etc.  It's a great stop for every bit of info you could possibly need.

I hope this inspires you to get your Spring gardening going!

What are some of your best gardening resources?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!