Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Distractions


I should be working on homework and housework right now, but see what I'm doing instead? 




The other day, Miss Indie was talking about a photo editing site called PicMonkey that she had discovered and I couldn't help myself but try it out.  It's so fun to be able to mess around with all the neat effects and features.






That shopping bag is now my favorite.  I couldn't help myself when I saw it (I could, but you know sometimes...), even though I know I don't need anymore reusable shopping bags.  I'm certainly going to have to limit my needless purchases with so many shopping centers so readily available close by.



What fun things do you find to distract yourself from what you should be doing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!