Monday, April 16, 2012

Meet Me on Monday #63

I always enjoy doing one little blog hop on Monday, just because I think it's fun to answer a few questions about myself and see what other people have to say.  So here's Meet Me on Monday!

Questions:

1.  Right now I could really eat _________?
2.  Full length pants or capri's?
3.  The best smelling men's cologne (women's perfume for the guys playing) is ________? 
4.  What is your favorite kind of Cheesecake?
5.  What TV Show do you currently never miss?
---------------------------------------------------------------
1.  Right now I could really eat absolutely nothing.  Since it's 5:30a.m., I'm still not hungry and quite frankly still waking up *yawn*.  I don't tend to be super hungry in the mornings and I really don't crave much then either.  Now if it was later in the afternoon...... ;-)

2.  Full length pants or capris?  Capris.  It's too warm most days to wear full length pants but I don't like shorts so capris it is!

3.  The best smelling men's cologne is ???.  I like whatever Erik smells like, and he's usually got some Old Spice on. 

4.  What is your favorite kind of cheesecake?  Okay, so now I'm going to have to go back to question 1 and re-answer because cheesecake sounds good!  I like plain cheesecake, sometimes with a few fresh strawberries on top.

5.  What TV show do you currently never miss?  Since we don't have cable or dish, we watch everything on Hulu, Netflix or Amazon Instant, so it's not like I can really "miss" anything.  But the only show I actually pay per episode to watch is "Mad Men" and I watch it the moment it becomes available on Amazon.

3 comments:

  1. Hopping over from Java's! Love the look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by.. I have never watched mad Men but I have heard alot of good about it I might have to start watching... oh Old Spice not that your husbands is older but that reminds me of my grandpa he isnt here anymore but when I smell or hear about it thats who I think of he always wore it and brings back such good memories...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!