It's time for another Monday. I am exhausted and not ready for another week, but here it is. Thank goodness I only have four weeks left of classes. Only four Mondays left to wake up early for school before I have an entire summer to enjoy. Here is the Meet Me on Monday blog hop from Never Growing Old
1. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
3. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
4. What is your favorite candle scent?
5. Coffee or tea?
1. Pad Thai. I am absolutely in love with the dish and have been for years. I cannot figure out why but it really is the best thing ever.
2. Usually I write them the day I post them unless I come up with an idea a day or two early and need to get it written down before I forget about it.
3. Thank goodness, I never have. I've spent many nights in an emergency room, but never in an ambulance.
4. Fall. This includes pumpkin spice and apple pie.
5. Coffee. I worked as a barista for years and have always loved the flavor and smell of coffee. I don't drink it for the caffeine, but for the ritual.