I can't believe I'm already posting the Friday Four Fill-In! I'm really trying to stop wishing the days away and soak up the time I have because it just flies by so fast. But I must say, I'm pleased that it's Friday. It means that I only have three weeks of classes to complete before finals and that is incredibly exciting.
From Feelin' Beachie
This week’s statements:
1. My favorite kitchen secret is___________
2. _____is my favorite flavor of ice cream
3. My favorite pair of ______ finally wore out.
4. If I could just have one more ______.
1. My favorite kitchen secret is nonfat milk powder. Using it in soups, "cream" sauces, etc. gives the rich, creamy flavor without all the extra fat. While I am one to emphasize using the real thing, my hips really cannot handle much cream apart from what I already eat in cheese and butter.
2. Blueberry sorbet is my favorite flavor of ice cream. It really tastes like blueberries and is fantastic.
3. My favorite pair of ______ finally wore out. I can't say that I have a favorite pair of anything that has worn out yet. I try to keep things going as long as possible.
4. If I could just have one more jacket. I am a sucker for jackets and coats, cause there are just so many nice ones! I have to hold myself back when I see one I like. This one from Modcloth caught my eye today.