Even though I haven't gone to bed yet, it's definitely Monday. Busy week ahead, that's for sure. Here is the weekly Meet Me on Monday from Never Growing Old!
1. Who would be your dream celebrity date?
2. Do you have any food restrictions?
3. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?
4. Sausage or bacon?
5. Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo?
1. Ahhhh Patrick Dempsey. McDreamy is a McHottie.. Also, Grey's Anatomy was always one of my very favorite shows.
2. Yes. I am a vegetarian, so clearly I don't eat any meat whatsoever. I also cannot stand eggs, but I will eat them if they're in a baked good since I can't really tell. But when I bake, I tend to use egg replacer. I also don't care much for milk, so it's almond milk on my cereal and in cooking. So that leaves butter, cheese and yogurt for animal products.
3. About 45 minutes. This includes shower, makeup, getting dressed, etc. It also includes getting my school things together, making breakfast and putting my shoes on.
4. I'm a vegetarian, so neither.
5. Google. I've never liked Bing. Google is incredibly simplistic.