Monday, May 7, 2012

Meet me on Monday//66


Well, it's the start of a brand new and exciting week!  I'm excited for what this one has in store, as I'm almost entirely free of any school work.  Just a final on Tuesday and I'm done until next week.  Here is my usual Meet Me on Monday blog hop, hosted by Never Growing Old.

Questions:
                                 1.  I wish _________
2.  If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
3.  Do you like to cook? 
4.  What do you like to do to get exercise?
5.  How tidy are you?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.  I wish nothing.  As of this moment in time I am perfectly content with my very self and with my life.  A completely honest answer.

2.  If you could witness any event--past, present, or future, what would it be?  I have always desperately wanted to see what it was like to live in the Victorian Era.  I have such a desire to know how things actually were.

3.  Do you like to cook?  Goodness, I post enough pictures of my cooking adventures that I better like cooking :).

4.  What do you like to do to get exercise?  This is a tough one.  Basically, anything that I enjoy and don't become bored of.  Doing the same thing over and over gets a little dull and my brain decides it doesn't like doing it anymore, regardless of how not tired I might be.  Most activities include Zumba, hiking, yoga, climbing and walking.

5.  How tidy are you?  We covered this one just a few days ago, didn't we?  :).  I am working on my tidiness.  I'm no clean freak, but I do try to keep everything picked up and presentable.

I wish you all the very best of Mondays!

 

4 comments:

  1. The victorian era is not my thing. I like modern medicine, the Internet, digital photography, e-books and daily showers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd like the dresses in the Victorian era. :) Your answer to number 1 is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also would love to see what the Victorian Era was like! The fashion back then was gorgeous! :)

    daydream frenzy

    Swimsuit Giftcard Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva--There definitely are components of the modern day that are awfully nice :)

    Jennifer--I *love* the dresses in the Victorian era! I want to see what it's like to actually wear them daily

    Rachel--I totally agree, the fashion then was incredible. So pretty. Thanks for sharing your swimsuit giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!