Wednesday, May 16, 2012

DIY Febreze Recipe

I had no idea you could make febreze until I saw someone I knew had made it.  She gave me the recipe, and then I did some research to find out where it originated from.  While it's always hard to track things like this down, I found the recipe I received at FakeitFrugal.



1/8 cup Fabric Softener
2 tablespoons Baking Soda
Hot water



 Mix fabric softener and baking soda in a measuring cup until smooth.



Fill measuring cup with hot water and stir until well mixed.



Pour into spray bottle and fill the rest of the way with water.



Voila!  


6 comments:

  1. This is such a great post & tip!! My husband & I use lots of natural cleaners or self made cleaners and this one looks fantastic - with two pets in our home this sounds like it could come in very handy!! xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronika--It seems to work out well, and if you're someone who likes natural or self made cleaners, I think you would like this one :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I had no idea you could make your own febreze! This is so fantastic! I'm definitely going to have to give these a try! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome :). Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing. Thank you so much, I can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you liked it! I hope you enjoy the end product :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!