Saturday, May 5, 2012

Best of the best//2



This week has been wonderful.  Here are the highlights:

(left to right, top to bottom)

1.  I got a new, fun cookbook!  I had heard about Sophie Dahl's other book at decor8 so I looked into it and decided I might like this one better.  I thought about it.....and thought about it.... and finally just got it.  It's so good so far!

2.  I got into making some more fabric rosettes :).

3.  Drinking tea is something I'm trying to do instead of so much coffee.  Isn't this little set pretty?  Erik found the pot at a thrift store and I picked the sugar and cream containers for free!

4.  Tomatoes are everywhere.  But I'm beginning to think something is wrong with my plant because a lot of the leaves are dying and it looks a little wilty.  I have experimented with watering and sunlight, but I think it might be something more.  Any ideas?

5 and 6.  I think I already shared my painting party I had with you, but I still wanted to make it on here.  It was one of the best parts of the week.

7.  New nail polish colors!  I sell Avon now, to pick up some extra money, so I found some awesome colors!  So far, so very very good.  I tried the pink one at the beginning of the week and it's still on.

8.  Baked zucchini was probably the best recipe I made up this week.  The tomatoes are from the garden and the mango--that was just delicious.

9.  Last Saturday, we hiked up Wa'ahila Ridge.  It was a little more "climbing" than I had expected but it was beautiful and fun!

Have a happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!