This week has been wonderful. Here are the highlights:
(left to right, top to bottom)
1. I got a new, fun cookbook! I had heard about Sophie Dahl's other book at decor8 so I looked into it and decided I might like this one better. I thought about it.....and thought about it.... and finally just got it. It's so good so far!
2. I got into making some more fabric rosettes :).
3. Drinking tea is something I'm trying to do instead of so much coffee. Isn't this little set pretty? Erik found the pot at a thrift store and I picked the sugar and cream containers for free!
4. Tomatoes are everywhere. But I'm beginning to think something is wrong with my plant because a lot of the leaves are dying and it looks a little wilty. I have experimented with watering and sunlight, but I think it might be something more. Any ideas?
5 and 6. I think I already shared my painting party I had with you, but I still wanted to make it on here. It was one of the best parts of the week.
7. New nail polish colors! I sell Avon now, to pick up some extra money, so I found some awesome colors! So far, so very very good. I tried the pink one at the beginning of the week and it's still on.
8. Baked zucchini was probably the best recipe I made up this week. The tomatoes are from the garden and the mango--that was just delicious.
9. Last Saturday, we hiked up Wa'ahila Ridge. It was a little more "climbing" than I had expected but it was beautiful and fun!
Have a happy weekend!