Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lace and dots

Today is one of those overcast, I'm-going-to-lay-in-bed-all-day-and-read days.  Maybe throw in a little coffee or hot chocolate in there.  It may be Hawaii, but we still get those cool, overcast days.

And I love them.


Blouse: Ruche
Skirt: Vanity
Belt: Thrift store


In an attempt to mix things up, I decided to see what this blouse would look like with this skirt.  The blouse is so billowy that I wasn't sure I could really wear it with anything without looking pregnant.  But I tried this out and took to it pretty well.  I love lace, so anything interesting I can find in lace gets purchased.



What is your absolute must-have?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!