Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy days ahead

This week is going to be a big one!  We're finally getting internet installed in our home on Thursday, which means no more trips to Starbucks in order to do anything internet related (yay money saver!).  Also all of our boxes filled with kitchen supplies, clothes, home decorations, etc. are supposed to arrive sometime this week.  Let's keep positive and hope that they keep to that estimate :).

This outfit is actually a surprise to me.  When I first got this shirt I didn't know how I felt about it, what with the ruffles on the sides.  They emphasize weird parts of my body.

Blouse: Ruche
Camisole: Mossimo (Target) brand
Skirt: Ruche  


 But after a little while, it grew on me and I realized that it would work out just fine as long as I chose the right bottom to go with it.  This proved a little difficult since a lot of my skirts have tons of pattern, already contain flowers, etc.  But I like how this grey one looks, even though the overlay has a flower pattern.


Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!