Thursday, March 22, 2012

From my own home

I am happily writing this blog post in the comfort of my own uncomfortable futon at my apartment!  No more daily Starbucks trips for me :).

In other news, the movers are making things difficult and still have our stuff in L.A. for no reason other than no cargo room last weekend.  I may never see my KitchenAid again..  At least I'm in Hawaii with my husband.

Dress: Shabby Apple
Top: Forever 21
Belt: Modcloth
Shoes: American Eagle
Earrings: Etsy


I love this dress.  It was on big sale from Shabby Apple as it was in the practically perfect section and then there was a sale on those items too.  I think I got the dress for $30!  I don't know what was wrong with it, but it fits perfectly.


Happy week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!