Sunday, February 13, 2011

Crafts. a new workspace, and a ficus.

Today I went shopping for some new craft supplies.  I wanted to get that initial shopping trip taken care of, and with it being tax refund season I had some extra money on hand.  I had no idea I would go completely crazy in there.  It's like being a little kid in a candy store--I wanted one (or two) of everything!  Thankfully I managed to make it out of the store without bringing the entire store with me.  I am going to have so much to keep me busy now.  I can't wait to share my projects.

I finally have a little work space set up.  This is one of the things that's difficult to do in my small apartment, but I was able to put it together pretty well.  I found a few pretty boxes to put all my supplies and fabric in so they aren't all over the place.  I also have a great little bulletin board to keep fabric scraps, patterns and pictures of "artistic inspiration."


I also have pictures of my (very well used) yoga mat bag.



Oh, and Erik bought a 6ft fake ficus.  I have no idea where we're going to put it since he's currently sitting with it on the balcony (it was an exceptionally nice day).  And, no, that isn't a bong.  It's for smoking hookah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!