Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A business all my own.

In an effort to get away from always having to work for people, I'm considering the idea of selling my craft and sewing projects.  If nothing else, it should provide me with an excellent hobby and many Christmas and birthday gifts for the next year or two.  Here is a book I'm currently reading to gain some insight into this kind of business.  If you're interested in this kind of thing as well, I encourage you to take a look at this informational tool.

Initial investments are rough.  And what if things don't take off the way you had hoped?  Starting a business is difficult, no matter how small.  However, I must say that I prefer the work involved in creating handbags and Vegan bath and beauty products to ringing up groceries day after day.

Will this actually work?  Who knows.  But I'm willing to start small and see how it goes.

Life is an adventure.

2 comments:

  1. You should open an Etsy shop. If you haven't heard of it, it's like eBay for handmade goods. It's a perfect fit for you! Here's a link that tells more about it. http://www.etsy.com/about?ref=ft_about

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I'm thinking about doing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!