Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Paycheck

Today's prompt:  What do you love doing that you would like to get paid for?

Over the summer, I had no job.  It was stressful due to bills that needed to get paid for and no money to pay them.  However, I took this time to get things in order.  I spent a lot of time working on my resume, getting a budget together for the next school year and researching all sorts of things.  Having the ability to spend four or more hours per day doing "office work" for my life was fantastic.

Not only is the organizational work something I enjoy, but also using several hours to focus on meditation, reading and simply living life fully is incredibly fulfilling.  If I could do all these things and more and receive payment, I would be pleased.

This brings up a point that I find important.  Would I be happier living in the jungles of South America, with no money?  Is it possible to live at all without finances?  Or would you always feel as though you needed to be working?

Hmm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!