Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hope

Today's Prompt:  Complete this thought: Today I hope...


Today I hope I can thoroughly enjoy this break.


I have stress issues.  I stress and worry when I have too much to do and I stress when I have nothing to do.  I worry about absolutely everything, even when nothing exists.  I look ahead days, weeks, months, years.  Then I stress about what is in those future days.


Today I spent the day lounging about, watching movies and eating far too much rich food.  Now I am worried it will add to my body mass, that I should be exercising, that there is homework to start thinking about.  I have moved my thoughts ahead about one week and realize the break is going by rather fast and soon it will be over.


I must be present.  I need to be here, in this exact moment, right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!