Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Math

Today's Prompt: Come up with a mathematical formula to express something you know/believe.


December - Finals = A wonderful month


It has been a very long, intense semester.  I am not (or thought I wasn't) a Science buff, but changed my major to a "soft science."  I took on Anatomy and Chemistry along with two food/nutrition classes and (thankfully) one very nice Human Development class which consists mainly of in class assignments and take-home tests.  I am up to my ears in the cells, tissues, chemical equations and the chemical make-up of proteins, carbohydrates and fats.  


One benefit was the realization that I am capable of doing whatever necessary to learn material.  Nothing is too hard as long as you put the work in.  And boy, have I put work in.  My life has consisted of little else but studying and assignments.  Being social is being at work.  But it has been an excellent lesson in dedication.  I love what I am studying and cannot wait to get out into the work field and change people's lives.


And in exactly two weeks, it will all be over--For a few weeks, at least. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!