Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What We're Eating This Week//2

Realizing that I haven't been sharing many regular fun photos for best of the best, but the reality of the matter is, I haven't been trying very hard to take many photos.  I'll get back to it, I know I will.

I received a lot of positive feedback from my menu plan the last time I posted, so I think I'll make it a regular deal as long as I've got a menu to share.  Several people asked for recipes, but I take them out of cookbooks (shocking, I know) but I'll share some as I can.

You'll note that I don't plan for a typical Monday-Sunday.  I refuse to grocery shop on the weekends, so I shop on Monday.  We finally found a Farmer's Market that works for our location and time but it's on Thursday, so you may see the days change pretty soon.

Anyway--here's what we're eating this upcoming week!


2 comments:

  1. So good. So good! I love getting these ideas! Thank you!

    Happy seeing beautiful!
    http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm that margerita pizza sounds so so good. your menus pretty fancy- mines just like "soup from a can, pasta, pasta, pasta, grapefruit" haha

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!