It's been a while since I've done one of these posts. I was getting really bad at taking photos, so I am determined to do better! A few things I've been up to...
(left to right, top to bottom)
1. A have a surfer/climber husband. This t-shirt is perfect!
2. I MADE SOAP!! I didn't document it very well because it was my first go and I was just making sure I didn't burn myself with lye. But next time, I'll show you a little better.
3. There was this chocolate peanut butter brownie recipe that sounded divine, so I had to make them. So good! And why not try a glass of red wine with it?
4. beach time :)
5 and 6. Hiking Kealia Trail.
7. I've been drinking more tea lately. This was a pot of Yogi Bedtime Tea
8. Remember that embroidery sampler I was working on? I finished it! Now to find a matte and frame for it..
9. While many prices in Hawaii differ from the Mainland, one thing remains the same. $4.99 20 piece chicken nuggets.
10. I don't think I'll be purposely flat ironing my eyes anytime soon.
11. Erik caught his first fish while spearfishing!