Friday, June 3, 2011

A Random Friday

Happy Friday!  It is such a beautiful day!  After dreary weather that was highly reminiscent of February, it's finally sunny again.  Thank the Lord.

I don't work nor did I have to be on campus today.  In fact, I am writing this while still in my bed due to my lazy nature (and slight headache from the champagne I had last night to toast the new apartment).  I plan on actually getting everything cleaned up and organized today so I can finally post a few pictures of the new place.  Laundry and dishes will be caught up.  I will it to be.

I think I will also get started on the top I was mentioning yesterday.  I pulled out the fabric last night to make sure I had enough and I believe I do.

I may have posted about this before, but I have been testing the waters of Overnight Oats for breakfast.  I get out the door so fast in the mornings that unless I plan something the night before, I won't be eating until noon.  This recipe is from Fit Foodie Finds, a delightful blog by a girl in college who is living an incredibly healthy lifestyle.  I love her excitement over things such as grapes and almond butter.  It sure is encouraging :).  Anyway, this recipe is fantastic and quite delicious, not to mention nutritious.  I topped mine with some blueberries I got at the co-op a few days ago.  It's the first time I've done anything with chia seeds and I've gotta say, I love them.  I encourage you all to try out the recipe sometime soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!