Here it is, Monday again! Even though I just took a miserable test, I will continue to look on the positive side of things. I am now over halfway done with Summer school and today I'll be cleaning up my house and finally getting some sewing done! And..... some of my flower hair clips were featured in a treasury on Etsy today!
And now, for the usual Meet Me on Monday blog hop from Never Growing Old.
1. What is was the last piece of candy that you ate?
2. Do you "read" in the bathroom?
3. I can't stand when someone _________?
4. Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?
1. The last piece of candy I ate was a little Reed's Ginger Chew at work. They're super tasty and make my tummy feel better.
2. I read the sides of the shampoo containers over and over again.
3. I can't stand it when someone treats me unlike they would want to be treated. It is incredible the amount of times the Golden Rule isn't used when customers are doing anything. And it's simply because I'm the one using the register. They would never dream of treating anyone else that way. (Sorry for the rant. Work is getting tough).
4. I try weekly, but sometimes I go a few times mid-week. I love grocery shopping and if I have too much food in the house, I will just eat it all!