Monday, June 13, 2011

Meet Me on Monday.

Here it is, Monday again.  So far it's been rainy and cold, but I've managed to accomplish a fair amount of duties.  I have new projects to share tomorrow, so check in again tomorrow to see some exciting new things!

Time for the Meet Me on Monday blog hop hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.

Questions:
1.  What is your favorite yogurt flavor?
2.  Ankle or knee socks? and on the same theme, white socks or coloured??
3.  How is the weather right now?
4.  Are you a fast typer?
5.  Red or White Wine?



1.  I've been eating plain, nonfat greek yogurt lately with fruit.  It's been a while since I've had one with flavor, but my favorite that I can remember was Chobani blueberry.  I LOVE the thick, rich texture of Chobani and it's nonfat which makes it even better!
Source: google.com via Alexis on Pinterest


2.  Ankle socks, in white.  I know, very boring but I love the thin white ankle socks that you can barely see if wearing some toms or lace-up flats.  


3.  It rained buckets on me this morning.  Just in the short five minutes it takes to ride my bike to campus, my pants and jacket were entirely soaked.  I was a dripping cat walking into the classroom.


4.  Intermediate.  I've been known to do 60-70wpm, but I like to take things slow if I don't need to type terribly fast (read: if I'm not writing a 10 page paper ten minutes before it is due!).


5.  Anyone who knows me in person knows I'm a total sucker for red wine.  It's terribly good for you in moderate amounts and it tastes rich.  I especially enjoy it during the Fall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!