Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Construction Zone

So we are finally about moved into the new apartment.  A few odds and ends remain in the old apartment (which is right next door) and we still need to clean it up, but mostly we're done moving.  It's just that the darn place is a mess.  School gets in the way of organizing, decorating and deep cleaning.  Needless to say,  I'm currently living in the middle of a construction zone.


I'm pretty sure I should just plaster my doors with this sign.


I painted my bookshelves a lovely blue, but then the big one broke.  It's now in pieces on the balcony.


However, we bought this fantastic grill and had a bbq last weekend, which was fabulous!  It rained cats and dogs, but we had a good time anyway.  


And now we have enough room that this gigantic desk can fit in our apartment!  Erik really wanted one so we made it work.  Even though the entertainment center kind of leans forward due to the waves of the old floors, it still works.

I promise I will post actual pictures once the house gets in order.  But between work and school, there just hasn't been enough time to dedicate to making sure everything is sorted and put away.  Next weekend though, that will be the day!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have been super busy!! Glad you got everything moved over, maybe this weekend you will get a chance to organize some, unless you have a ton of homework. Have you considered putting back brackets on the entertainment center? That would keep it from crashing on you guys. Sorry it took me so long to get back around, Blogger wasn't letting me comment on anything, it kept asking me to log in over and over, ugggg! Hope school is going good so far. Have a fantastic long weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!