I took such a long break from the Never Growing Older's Meet Me on Monday blog hop, but now I'm back into it! Here are this week's questions
1. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
2. What is your favorite color Rose?
3. Do you remove your shoes when you walk into your home?
4. What is your favorite season?
5. Approximately how many hours a day do you spend blogging?
1. Crunchy! Oh how I adore peanut butter. I can eat it by spoonfuls and it is just delightful. And did you know that a peanut butter and whole wheat bread sandwich is a perfect protein source? The neat things you learn from nutrition classes..
2. Peach. I've come to love peach colored anything lately, but peach colored roses have always been my favorite. They're just so calm and beautiful.
3. Nope. My hallway area is small, plus it was never a rule growing up so I just don't. I wait until I get into the living room :).
4. Fall. Gorgeous. So pretty. And the temperature is perfect.
5. Probably 1-2. It depends on how much time I spend looking at other blogs.