(Top to bottom, left to right)
1. I started up an embroidery sampler this week! I plan to put this one in the living room. The only thing I'm having a hard time with is dealing with the dumb embroidery floss. What is it about that stuff that seems to live simply to antagonize you?
2. It's been decided that I'm a champion dish stacker. I believe this comes from having hand washed dishes from the time I was 8 years old.
3. We headed out to CPK last night for a fun Saturday night celebration. These are crispy mac and cheese nugget things. It sounds weird, but it was delicious!
4. On Friday, we headed down to Koko Marina and it was so pretty!
5. I had never seen "The Terminator"--until Friday! (photo via Wikipedia)
6. Hiking at the Ka'ena Point Trail. Really dry on one side, beautiful ocean on the other. We left super dusty but it was a great hike. It was also nice to just get out of the house and do something after being sick for a week.
7. WE'RE GETTING AN ESPRESSO MACHINE!! (photo via Amazon)
8. After our hike, we stopped for slurpees. I can't remember the last time I had one, but it was delicious :).
9. Along with our mac and cheese bits and a mushroom pizza, we had a beer. You cannot have pizza without beer.
10. This was what the coffee table looked like from last Thursday until this Friday--covered in tissue, cough drops, super duper hot toddies (recipe to come), etc. I'm so glad I could put all that stuff away before the weekend got here.
11. Euro Cup time! When the World Cup was going on two years ago, we were spending the summer with Erik's family so he could work an internship and we spent that summer watching a whole lot of soccer--and I discovered that I actually liked watching it! So it's exciting to have a new tournament to watch. So far, Germany hasn't let us down :).
I hope you all had as awesome a week as I did!