Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hotels and head colds don't mix

Last Christmas break, I was headed to Italy for two weeks.  I spent Christmas with my family at my grandparents cabin (which, to let you all know, is the best place in the world) and a few days later Erik drove me to Seattle where we stayed at the Motel 6 closest to the airport in order to catch the plane in the morning.  Erik had a terrible cold and decided to make a nice little medicine drink full of Nyquil and Emergen-C.  


In the middle of the night he sat straight up and started talking about all sorts of crazy things, eventually waking himself up.  I had a good laugh.


Lesson learned: This Christmas remember that a Cold Cocktail isn't a good idea if you don't want to be caught talking in your sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!