Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December

Today's Prompt:  Describe what you like or dislike about December.


It amazes me how much water is in snow.


As ridiculous a statement that seems, I am quite serious.  When it's cold outside and the snow is just solid and, well, there it just doesn't hit you that it really is water.  Unfortunately it is warming up right now and I'm being reminded once again how wet things get when it's been snowing for weeks on end.  I have gone through three pairs of shoes in one day.  UPS has failed to delivery my boots properly, so it will be several more days before I have waterproof shoes.  Due to wet feet all day, I will likely catch a cold.


This is what I dislike about December.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!