Friday, September 14, 2012

Some reading

What I've found over the week...

1. Remembering September 11th.  "We cannot be made afraid to live."

2. Ceremonies are important, even if we think it might be silly

3. A great bruschetta recipe

4. It's hard to accept some things, but it's still good for you

 5. Transition songs for the end of summer

6. One should not mistake appearance for truth

7. Working through the re-evaluation of your style

8. Giving your photos an autumn effect with Photoshop





2 comments:

  1. Awesome tutorial you found on doing an autumn effect with Photoshop! I cannot wait to try it as I love fall! xo
    Best, M.
    http://fadedmstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall, too! I was so excited to see this tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!