Saturday, January 1, 2011

Starting with a clean laundry basket

It's January 1st, 2011.  I started my new year at the laundromat.  Yes, the laundromat.

It has been months since I've been caught up on my laundry.  Between school and work, there simply wasn't enough time to get everything done.  There was always at least one pile of unfolded or dirty clothes lying around somewhere in the house.  But today was the day.  It was all going to be washed, folded and put away.

This signifies such a big part of the new year.  Cleaning things up, getting things in order, starting out right.    It gives us hope that we may actually be able to do things right this time.

Maybe I finally will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!