Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pretty Inspiration

The other day I was sitting in Barnes and Noble, sipping a little americano and enjoying the wintery day with my husband.  I decided to browse the magazines and came across this amazing bit of reading.


"Artful Blogging" is a quarterly magazine featuring a variety of inspiring bloggers.  Photos are by bloggers, articles are by bloggers, etc.  

                                                                              Stampington

                       Stampington

And just look at these photos!  I simply wanted to sigh and then breathe in all the beauty.  I'm so inspired by bloggers that can produce such gorgeous work for others to enjoy.

                             Stampington

Many bloggers offer advice on how to blog, take your own beautiful pictures and staying true to your individuality in a sea of so many other online journals.

I hope you're able to pick up this little jewel somewhere, because it sure is worth it.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I will admit, I do love blogging with my photographs which is why I came up with my "Picture Perfect Deal" idea, it gave me a chance to feature one of my own pictures at least once a week. I love finding a good deal and sharing it but its nice to let readers see a bit of me too. I think I may want to subscripe to this magazine, nice find Alxis!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love looking at your photos! It's so fun to see what others are taking pictures of :). I think I might be subscribing to that magazine too, I'm glad you liked it!

      Delete

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!