Friday, September 9, 2011

Weekend Wedding Projects

Here it is, Friday already.  And exactly six weeks until the wedding!  My family is staying for the weekend and helping get some decorations and other things put together.  I'm previewing some projects we'll be working on.

  I received the flowers for the bouquets/boutonnieres so we'll get those done.  It will look somewhat like this, but with a lot of greenery.



Then these pom-pom vines.  I've been dying to have these for my wedding ever since I saw them almost a year ago.  I've made a little one just to see how it would turn out and it did well!  


And of course, some bunting flags.  I've seen this trend recently and simply could not get away without having some at my own wedding.  


Basically, my wedding theme is outdoor rustic color and fun.  I've been nervous about pulling it all together but I've got the big picture in my brain.  Hopefully it works out that way!    

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh its getting close!! Everything you posted looks great!! I know you are busy, busy, busy now but I can't wait to see pictures on how everything turned out. Congratulations again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day even brighter and happier than it already was. I just love hearing what you have to say!