Here are some of my favorite random photo moments that couldn't each make up the subject of a blog post, but are great things about this week.
1. Husband and I went for a long walk last night and these beautiful flowers were all over the place! I just had to pick a few up and put them in a bowl full of water for the coffee table.
2. This was probably my favorite outfit of the week, but I had a hard time getting any good pictures. I'm trying to work with outside, but the lighting.... it's an issue, to say the least. But now you can see my backyard!
What I'm wearing:
Dress: Shabby Apple
Top: Urban Outfitters
3. My cucumber plants (from seed, mind you) are what I'm most proud of growing right now. It's totally doing what it's supposed to do! I've never had something from seed grow so well before. I cannot wait for some fresh cucumbers.. Mmmm.
4. Best lunch. A little bosc pear, sheep brie, rosemary baguette slices and (of course) a bit o' coffee. No, I'm most certainly not eating off a yogurt lid.. Again.
5. Even though this tomato plant already had some baby tomatoes on it when I purchased it, I'm pretty proud to see I haven't killed them yet. And there are even more buds all over! Tomatoes are probably the best thing in the "vegetable" section (I won't call them fruit today) and taste better when fresh from the garden instead of from the supermarket.